You will find us in the Birmingham A-Z on page 69, in box G5. The church is in Station Road, opposite the entrance to Clifton Street, and literally just 3 minutes walk from Old Hill Station.
From the South/Worcester area
- Take the M5 to Junction 3 exit.
- Take A456 towards Halesowen / Kidderminster.
- As you come downhill to Halesowen, turn right at the roundabout.
- Follow signs for A459 towards Dudley (do not go into Halesowen centre but follow 'Dudley' signs)
- As you leave Halesowen, you go through traffic lights, and up a hill, past 'Haden Hill Park' on your left.
- Continue at the lights (by dentists) and under the railway bridge.
- At roundabout, turn right into Station Road.
- The chapel is about 50 yards along Station Road on the right-hand-side.
From Wolverhampton... Take the A 4123 towards Birmingham
- At The Roundabout by Junction 2 of the M5 (Follow instructions below)
- At the island take the second exit so that Toys R Us and McDonalds are on your left (A4034) etc
- From the M5 (Junction2) take the A4034 to Blackheath (2nd exit on roundabout).
- Then take the A4100 towards Old Hill/Cradley Heath.
- At the traffic lights, turn left, following signs for 'Old Hill Station', and almost immediately right, into Waterfall Lane.
- At the bottom of the hill, turn right at the junction, and having crossed the canal bridge, turn right into Station Road.
- The church is about 100 yards on the left.
By Public Transport...
- By train from Birmingham Moor Street or Snow Hill, on the Worcester Line to Old Hill Station turn left, and walk down Station Road approx 150 yards.
- By bus the 247 from Dudley or the 139 from Birmingham will drop you by the Railway Bridge near to the roundabout junction of Halesowen Road with Station Road.