Who are we?
We are a long-established independent church, holding to the reformed confessions of faith. We have upwards of 70 in our normal Sunday congregations representing all age-groups, including an enthusiastic number of young people. We follow the traditional style of worship, with Bible readings taken from the Authorised Version, and hymns sung from Gadsby’s Selection and Christian Worship. The preaching of the Word of God is central to the life of our church.
Our Services & Activities
- Lord’s Day services -10.30am and 6.00pm (services usually last for about an hour and a quarter, prayer meeting at 10.00am)
- Sunday School and Bible Class - 2.30pm
- Prayer meeting - Monday 7.30pm
- Bible Study - Wednesday 7.30pm
Other Regular Weekly Activities
- Mothers and Toddlers - Thursday 9.45am to 11.15am (term-times only)
- Young People’s Meetings – on Friday evenings
- Open air evangelism or door-to-door visitation – Saturday Mornings.
- 2 new articles - under "Articles"
Where are we?
We are about 7 miles from the centre of Birmingham, 3 miles south of Dudley, and very close to the main motorway network, with good transport links.
A warm welcome is extended to all
Our Minister is Mr Roland Burrows, who has been with us since 1999. For any further details or information, phone 01384-637314.
Cherith House, the headquarters of The Cherith Trust, is located at the rear of the Chapel. Their principal activity is the Cherith- at-Home Visitation Scheme, and the organisation of regular meetings for the elderly.
Christian Heritage Centre
The Christian Heritage Centre is situated in the landmark Providence Chapel in Rowley Regis, near Birmingham. It has been set up to demonstrate the massive impact that Christianity has had on the life of our country. Through a series of almost 50 illustrated and written panels, along with a large collection of fascinating artefacts and objects, the story of Christianity in Britain is told.